Plastic boxes are related plastic products such as transparent folding boxes, cylinders, cover boxes, hand bags, hanging tags, etc., made of PVC/PET/PP/PS, etc., which can be UV offset printing, silk screen printing, hot stamping /Silver, matte and other printing effects. Plastics are mainly made of synthetic or natural polymer resins. After adding various additives, it has ductility at a certain temperature and pressure, and can fix its shape after cooling. The process in which natural or synthetic polymer resin molecules are in a molten state and the auxiliary molecules are evenly distributed around it is called plasticization. Having reached this process is called plasticization, but has not reached it, and is considered to have not been plasticized. Plastic packaging is one of the four major materials in the packaging industry: paper and cardboard accounted for 30%, plastics accounted for 25%, metal accounted for 25%, and glass accounted for 15%. The advantages of plastic packaging are summarized as follows
1. Good chemical stability. Chemical stability is the advantage of plastic packaging. Plastics have good resistance to common acids, alkalis, salts and other media, and are sufficiently resistant to water, oxygen, and oxygen from the packaged material and the external environment of the package. The corrosion of carbon dioxide and various chemical media has a strong advantage over metals.
2. Excellent optical performance. Many plastic packaging materials have good transparency. All plastic packaging containers made by plastic processing manufacturers can clearly see the contents, which has a good display and promotion effect.
3. Considering the price, it is cheap and simple in production process, suitable for large-scale use.
4. Easy to form and process. As long as the mold is replaced, different types of containers can be obtained. It is easy to form mass production, and the required forming energy consumption is lower than that of metal materials such as steel.
5. Lightweight and easy to carry
6. The density is small, the specific strength is high, and a higher packaging yield can be obtained, that is, "the packaging volume or packaging area per unit mass.